Free Zone Company
As part of our extensive corporate free zone services, we advise our clients the right avenue to structure their businesses. We work closely with all the Free Zones in the UAE and choose the right one that fits your needs.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre was established in 2002. Today it is officially the largest Free Zone in the UAE with more than 10,000 companies registered. It is the only Free Zone in the UAE that allows commodity trading activities. The DMCC Free Zone is located in JLT, across the Dubai Marina area, with great access to the Dubai Metro, restaurants and residential properties.
- Consulting and Trading entity options
- Only Free Zone that allows commodities to be traded
- Physical locations and Flexi Desk option ( Depending on your business activities)
- Free Zone members have access to freehold properties
- Free Zone entity entitles shareholder 100 % ownership
- Flexi Desk entitles the company to 3 Employment Visas in the UAE Regular networking activities organized by the DMCC
The DMCC offers its members access to high quality, ready to occupy offices as well as access to 66 towers where members may choose to occupy their own offices.
The Flexi Desk option provides a great opportunity for businesses to set up their entity at an affordable cost. Flexi Desk tenants will be notified of any incoming mail, and also have the option of employing a call forwarding service.
Flexi Desk Benefits
- Office services without the overheads
- Business center offers call forwarding services
- Mail notification as it arrives
The DMCC Free Zone is one of the fastest growing Free Zones in the UAE. Apart from the registration and operations of companies, the JLT area also caters to the following:
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Spa and Wellness centers
- Right next to the Emirates Golf Club
- Across a bridge from the Dubai Marina